For the many students who have been with us for some time (especially the Music Junkie Originals who have been with us since day one!!), it’s becoming increasingly obvious that there’s been some recent reshaping, remolding, growing, and evolving going on in just about every area of our studio.
- We’ve added some new amazing faces to our teaching staff
- Launched our first custom physical product, a Lesson Journal + Planner designed by MJS owner Kristi Judd
- Implemented some new amazing systems that include convenient online access to a Student Portal so students can see exactly what we see on our schedules
- Completely refreshed, restructured, and upped our game in our Music for Littles and MJS Summer Camp programs
- Diversified the types of Student Performances we offer every year
- Launched a new Referral Program that helps us express our appreciation to our most supportive client families
While making sure to stay true to our core values and greater company vision, we recognize the need to make a regular, honest assessment of the way we’re operating and evolving with the growing and changing needs and desires of our students, employees, and local community- all part of an ongoing effort to refine our studio’s identity and purpose.
I’m thrilled about the positive momentum these changes are bringing to our sweet studio and I’d like to share with you the very first page in the newest edition of our Company Handbook.
We believe that music contains power and it’s our duty to share it with the world.
We are building bonds with individual students and the community as a whole through the delivery of the highest quality Music Education, enabling students to experience the benefits and transformations Music Education has to offer.
“Teaching music is not my main purpose. … If children hear fine music from the day of their birth and learn to play it, they develop sensitivity, discipline and endurance. They get a beautiful heart.”- Shinichi Suzuki
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of our students, empowering them to reach their full potential by igniting opportunity through the highest quality Music Education.
Our Top Values:
Music Junkie Studios values are fundamental in shaping the way we work as a team, as well as deliver to our clients and community.
Student Commitment: We develop authentic relationships that make a permanent & positive difference. Quality: “Take good care of your clients and the pennies will follow.” Continuous Learning: “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” Fun: Music is fun- pure and simple. We believe we should never ever stifle that.
As always, thank you for the absolute pleasure to be in service to you and yours. We are forever thankful for the gift we have here.